Surfin' Chili 1994: Naked Station 51.6
This year's skit was a combination of the recent "Naked Gun 33-1/3" along with "Gone With The Wind," "Babylon 5," and the recent troubles with the Tethered Satellite System. We managed to put it all together, somehow, and almost pulled off a storefront sweep in the two cookoffs: Naked Station 51.6.
- 1st Place trophy for Storefront (It always helps to have a skit with a guy in drag)
- 3rd Place trophy for Best Chili
It must have been a cosmic alignment of the planets. Everything went our way and we finally won a chili trophy. Yes, we don't care about how the judges like our chili (they usually don't) as long as we do, but damn! it was good to win.
- 2nd Place Showmanship trophy
- 3rd Place ribbon for Pyramid Build
- 3rd Place ribbon for Space Trivia
Low/highlights: Robin forgot the Cherry Bombs, Buffett on the CD, water gun fights, Andrea chowing down on jalapeno peppers, and Alan in drag (twice).